Atlas Rail is supported by two manufacturing facilities and a combined workforce of over 200:
- Moorabbin - with an under cover area of 12,500 square metres, and
- Geelong - with approximately 7,500 square metres
Both facilities are staffed with a highly skilled workforce undertaking in-house design, engineering, manufacturing, installation and commissioning of all Atlas products.
Atlas rail has the experience and capabilities to deliver products for the maintenance of rolling stock for Heavy Haul, Freight and Passenger sectors of the rail industry.
- Engineering and Design
- Systems Engineering and Configuration Management
- Project Management
- Systems Integration
- Damage and Repair Evaluation
- Engineering Consultation - on site and in-house
- Process Design and Specification
- Obsolescence and Redundancy Management
- Site Installation, Commissioning and Training